বিসিএস এবং ব্যাংক পরীক্ষা সামনে রেখে সাধারন জ্ঞানের প্রশ্ন এবং উত্তর কালেকশন প্রকাশ করা হলো, আশা করি কাজে লাগবে।
Important General Knowledge for Bank Recruitment Test (Part 1)
1. The number one natural wonder of the world- Iguazu Waterfalls, Brazil
2. The country which gives Bangladesh the maximum amount of loan is- Japan
3. The headquarter of world tourism organization is in- Madrid, Spain
4. The Geneva Convention deals with- conduct of war.
5. The book ‘Glimpses of World History’ was written by- Jawaharlar Nehru.
6. Mother Teresa was born in – Mecidonia
7. The largest island in the world is – Greenland.
8. Naiko Gas Company belongs to the country is- Canada
9. February 21st was declared international mother language day by – Unesco
10. The city is called ‘The City of Flowering Trees’- Harare.
11. For which historical event the year of 1789 is renowned- French revolution.
12. Naigra falls is located in – North America
13. The American General who led the revolt against the British and declared American independence was- George Washington.
14. The country that accounts for nearly one third of the total teak production of the world is- Myanmar.
15. The name of statesman who received Noble prize for literary work is- Churchill.
16. Albert Einstein was born in – Germany.
17. The largest Ocean of the world is p Pacific Ocean.
18. International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is located in – Manila, Philippines.
19. The industrial revolution was started in – England
20. ‘NASAKA’ is the border force of – Myanmar.
21. Golan Heights is a cause of discord between- Syria and Israel.
22. Name of the country, which has largest rainforest- Brazil.
23. Transfer of foreign fugitive to his home country is – Extradition.
24. The country that is called ‘the door of Europe’ is –Vienna (Austria)
25. Nelson Mandela was born in – 18 July 1918
26. Bangladesh workers safety initiative was declared by – Alliance for workers safety in Washington.
27. Who is Edwared Snowden? – A former official of central intelligence agency (CIA) who leaked surveillance programme of the USA.
28. Name of newly elected party in Bhutan – Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
29. General Aung San, who was the father of Aung San Suu Kyi assassinated on – 19 July 1947.
30. Who is the Chief justice of India (CJI) at present? Justice P Sathasivam.
31. President Mohamed Morsi was ousted on – 03 July 2013
32. Adly Mansour takes oath as interim President of Egypt on – 04 July 2013
33. Malala Yousafzai delivered her speech at the UN on- 12 July 2013.
34. Who is the interim Prime Minister of Egypt- Hazem el Beblawi.
35. Che Guevara was born on – 14 June 1928 in Argentina.
36. Black teenager of America Trayvon Martin was killed by – George Zimmerman.
37. The most innovative country according to the Global innovation Index (GII) is- Switzerland.
38. Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated on – 30 January 1948 By Nathuram Godse.
39. British Foreign Minister at present is – William Hague.
40. The major export partner country of Bangladesh is – the USA.
41. At present number of offices of the central Bank countrywide is – 10
42. Taka 10 polymer note was first introduced in Bangladesh 2000.
43. The Euro introduced to world Financial market – 1 January 1999.
44. The Chittagong Stock Exchange was established in – 1995
45. The apex body of the private sector business community in Bangladesh is –FBCCI.
46. The act adopted for prevention of use and transfer of money illegally is called – Money Laundering Prevention Act.
47. BIA stand for – Bangladesh Insurance Academy.
48. The largest trading block in the world is –WTO.
49. A common form of inter bank short term borrowing is – call money
50. CAMEL rating is a system that – assigns a numerical rating to a bank.
51. SWIFT is – A global fund transfer system.
52. Import quotas tend to be associated with – expand domestic production and sales.
53. The rate at which commercial banks borrow money from the central bank is called – bank rate.
54. Circuit breaker in a stock exchange works as – an obstacle to excessive change in share price.
55. In Islamic Banking the customer are consider as- partners to profit sharing.
56. The headquarter of Center on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific (CIRDAP) is in – Dhaka.
57. Dhaka Carzon Hall was build in the year – 1904-05.
58. The largest tribe in Bangladesh is – Chaqma.
59. The length of Jamuna Bridge is – 4.8 km.
60. The documentary film ‘Stop Genocide’ related to independence war of Bangladesh was directed by – Zahir Raihan.
61. The last Mughal Emperor was – Bahadur Shah.
62. Who compiled and edited the documents of liberation war of Bangladesh – Hasan Hafizur Rahman.
63. Introduction of the book ‘ Song Offerings’ of Rabindranath Tagore is written by – W.B. Yeats.
64. Most of the Manipuri ethnic group people of Bangladesh live in – Sylhet.
65. The Arabian Country first recognized Bangladesh as an independence country- Iraq.
66. The largest island of Bangladesh is – Bhola.
67. The current population growth rate in Bangladesh is -1.37%.
68. The ancient name of Barisal is –Chandradeep.
69. Bangladesh constitution was adopted on -16 December 1972.
70. The name of highest gallantry award of Bangladesh is – Bir Shrestha.
71. The governance structure of Bangladesh is – parliamentary.
72. The authority to issue an ordinance in Bangladesh is – President.
73. Banga –bhanga was done is -1905.
74. The source of the river karnaphuli is –Lushai Hills.
75. The ratio of length and breadth of the national flag of Bangladesh is – 10:6
76. Newly formed unit of Bangladesh Police is – Special Security and Protection Battalion ( BPBn)
77. Newly elected Mayor of Gazipur City Corporation is – Professor M.A.Mannan.
78. Which Bangladeshi ship tilted recently at the Andaman sea near Thailand? –MV hope.
79. Who is the Chairman of Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) at present?- Mohammad
80. Bangladesh post Office inaugurated ATM service of Postal Cash Card on -06 July 2013.
81. The most corrupted sectors according to the report released by Transparency International Bangladesh are- Political parties and Police.
82. University of Dhaka celebrated its 92nd founding anniversary on – 1July 2013
83. Television actress Mita Noor committed suicide on – 01 July 2013.
84. Nobel Laureate Dr. Muhammad Yunus has been featured as 11th among the most influential business thinker of the world by- The Wall Street Journal.
85. Foreign Secretary of Bangladesh is – Shahidul Haque.
86. Generalized System of Preference (GSP) for Bangladesh by the USA was suspended on -27 June 2013
87. Remittance recorded by the country in the last FY 2012-12 was- 14.46 billion $
88. Who is the Director General of Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the south Asia Department?- Juan Miranda.
89. How many girl students will receive stipends from education trust fund in this year? -1.33 lakh.
90. National Board of Revenue (NBR) assigned to collect in the FY 2013-14 is- 136090 crore Tk.
91. Mobile jamuna limited (MJL) forms joint venture in- Myanmar.
92. Who became new member of Olympic committee of Asia (OCA)?- Mahfuz Akhter Kiron.
93. Who was adjudged the best player in 33rd national Cricket championship?- Taibur Parvez.
94. FIFA confederation cup 2013 champion is – Brazil.
95. The Wimbledon Champion 2013 in the female category is – Marion Bartoli ( France)
96. The Wimbledon Champion 2013 in the male category is- Andre Marey (United Kingdom)
97. 2017 first ICC world test championship will be held on – England
98. 2020 seventh ICC world cup T20 will be held on –Australia.
99. 2013 FIFA confederation cup championship will be held on – Brazil
100. 2013 South Asian Football (SAF) tournament will be held on – Katmandu, Nepal
Important General Knowledge for Bank Recruitment Exams (Part 2)
1) The headquarter of CIRDAP is in – Dhaka
2) The first parliamentary election of Bangladesh was held in -1973
3) The governance structure of Bangladesh is – parliamentary.
4) Bangladesh Bank was established in -1971
5) Dhaka division consists of – 17 districts
6) Bangladesh got the membership of the United Nations is in- 1974
7) BASIC Bank started its operation in -1989
8) The last independent Sultan of Bangal – Ghiyasuddin Mahmud Shah.
9) The Chittagong hill tracts peace accord was signed in -1997
10) The Portuguese arrived at Chittagong and received trade permit for the first time in -1498
11) Time difference of Bangladesh with ‘Greenwich mean time’ is -6 hours.
12) The last Mughal emperor – Bahadur Shah
13) The highest gallant award in Bangladesh – Birsheshtho
14) The only foreigner who got the title Birprotik – W.A.S. Oderland
15) The value added Tax introduced in Bangladesh in – 1 july 1991
16) The constitution of Bangladesh has been amended -15 times.
17) Bengal was first partitioned in -1905
18) The river which divides Bangladesh and Myanmar – the Naf
19) The president of the National Assembly of Bangladesh – Speaker
20) The first finance minister of Bangladesh – Tajuddin Ahmed.
21) The T20 BPL Tournament 2012 matches were played -33
22) The present governor of Bangladesh Bank is –Dr. Atiur Rahman.
23) The largest importer of Bangladeshi product is – USA
24) The Mujibnagar Government was formed on – April 10,1971
25) NAEM stands for – National Academy for Educational Management.
26) Champion of the 2012 Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 – Dhaka Gladiators.
27) The largest Division in Bangladesh is – Chittagong.
28) Architect of National Parliament Bhaban was – Lui Kan.
29) Number of reserved seats for women in the National parliament of Bangladesh is – 50
30) The movie ‘Pather Panchali’ was directed by – Satyajit Roy.
31) Number of districts in Bangladesh have border with India -30
32) In terms of land area, the largest island in Bangladesh – Bhola.
33) The country introduced the concept of SAARC – Bangladesh
34) The first paper mill established in Bangladesh is – Karnaphuli paper mills.
35) The current name of the former ministry of establishment of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh – Ministry of Public Administration.
36) Bangladesh Rice Research Institute (BRRI) is located in – Gazipur
37) The recently celebrated new Bangla year is -1420
38) In terms of land area, the largest district of Bangladesh is – Rangamati
39) During the Liberation War, Bangladesh was divided into -11 sectors
40) The first African country to recognize Bangladesh as an independent country – Senegal
41) Bay of Bengal is in – Indian Ocean.
42) The head of the government of Bangladesh is – Prime Minister.
43) The designer of our national flag – Kamrul Hasan.
44) Highest single contribution to GDP in Bangladesh comes from the sector – Agriculture.
45) The first European country recognized Bangladesh as an independent country is – Poland.
46) Articles of the constitution of Bangladesh remain under suspension during the period of emergency are – 36,37,38,39,40,42
47) First captain in the test cricket of Bangladesh is – Naimur Rahman
48) The first Bangladeshi woman who climbed Mount Everest is – Nisat MOzumdar.
49) The acronym BARD stands for – Bangladesh Academy for Rural Development.
50) The current population growth rage in Bangladesh is – 1.37%
51) The ancient name of Barisal is – Chandradeep.
52) Bangladesh constitutions was adopted -16 December, 1972
53) The authority to issue an ordinance in Bangladesh is – president.
54) The source of the river Karnaphuli is – Lushai Hills.
55) The ratio of length and breadth of the national flag of Bangladesh is – 5:3
56) Rupantarita Prakritik Gas Company Ltd (RPGCL) is a company of – Petrobangla.
57) Number of female persons who were awarded the title ‘Bir Protik’ for their contribution in the liberation war of Bangladesh - 2
58) The subject which is more focused in the national anthem of Bangladesh is – Natural Beauty
59) The national game of Bangladesh is – Kabaddi.
60) The first museum in Bangladesh is – Varendra Museum.
61) SAARC Agricultural Information centre is located in – Dhaka
62) The historic ‘Paharpur’ is situate in – Naogaon.
63) The river padma enters Bangladesh through – Rajshahi.
64) Three Bangali people have won Nobel prizes so far. The areas in which the prizes were acquired are – Literature, Economics and Peace.
65) 21st February was the same date of – 8th Falgun.
66) The national tree of Bangladesh is – Mango tree.
67) The sector that consumed the most natural gas in Bangladesh is – Power.
68) The first sea shore gas field in Bangladesh is – Sangu
69) The architect of Mishuk – Hamiduzzaman Khan
70) Cellular telephone starts in Bangladesh at – 8 August 1993.
71) The minimum age for becoming vote in Bangladesh is – 18 years
72) The largest tribe in Bangladesh is – Chakma.
73) An institution was created due to language movement named – Bangla Academy.
74) Bangladesh government at first took its oath in the district of – Meherpur.
75) The spelling of Dacca changed to Dhaka in the year of -1988.
76) Bangladesh Folk Art Museum is located in – Sonargaon.
77) The last Mughal Emperor – Bahadur Shah Jafar.
78) The largest land port of Bangladesh is – Benapole.
79) Most northern point of Bangladesh is – Bangla Bandha.
80) National Agricultural Day of Bangladesh – 1st Agrahayan.
81) The designer of national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam Complex – Mazharul Islam
82) The first prime minister of temporary government of Bangladesh – Tajuddin Ahmed.
83) The ‘Uttara Gano Bhaban’ is situate in – Natore.
84) The Mughal emperor visited Dhaka is – Humayun.
85) The national flag of independence Bangladesh was hosted on – 2 March 1971
86) The number of districts in Rajshahi Division is -8
87) First community radio of Bangladesh is – Radio Padma.
88) The famous Bangladeshi player Mr. Siddiqur Rahman plays – Golf
89) The organization declared 21st February as the international Mother Language Day is – UNESCO.
90) The Mosque of Binot Bibi is located at – Dhaka
Important General Knowledge for Bank Recruitment Exams (Part 3)
1) Head office of World Health Organization (WHO) is located in Switzerland.
2) Micronesia is a – Small Island situated in the Oceana area.
3) The regulations related to intellectual property is known as – TRIPS.
4) The language with the most native speaker Is – Mandarin Chinese.
5) The first woman to win the Nobel Prize on Economics – Elinor Ostrom.
6) The last member of SAARC is – Afghanistan.
7) The smallest country in the world is – Vatican City.
8) The capital of Bhutan is – Thimpu.
9) First woman Prime Minister in the world – Shreemavo Bandarnaike.
10) The name Tom Daschle relate to – Politics.
11) Niagra Falls is locate in – North America
12) Plato was a citizen of – Greece
13) The present president of International Cricket Council is – Alan Isaac
14) MOU stands for – Memorandum of Understanding.
15) The American General who led the revolt against the British and declared American independence was- George Washington
16) World Literacy day is observed on – 8th September.
17) Wimbledon cup is associate with the game of – Lawn Tennis
18) The current president of the Syrian National Council (SNC) is – Abdel Basset Sieda.
19) The newly elected French president Francois Hollande belongs to – Socialist Party.
20) The country that accounts for nearly one third of the total teak production of the world is – Myanmar.
21) The name of the statesman received Nobel Prize of literary work is – Churchill.
22) Present name of country Syam – Thailand
23) The city of flowering trees – Harare
24) The land of the midnight sun – Norway.
25) Durban is the city of – South Africa
26) The currency of Japan – Yen
27) The number of members in the SAARC – 8
28) ADB head quarter is located in – Manila
29) The watchdog of international trade – WTO
30) Reuters is a – News agency
31) The birth place of Hitler – Austria
32) The writer of the book ‘Mother’- Maxim Gorky
33) Plato was a citizen of –Greece
34) The largest ocean of the world – Pacific
35) The deepest lake in the world – Lake Baikal
36) The largest planet in the solar system – Jupitar
37) First atom bomb was dropped – 1945
38) The national game of USA – Baseball
39) The biggest island of the world –Greenland.
40) The former name of the Srilanka – Ceylon
41) Writer of ‘A Passage to India’ – E.M. Forster.
42) SAARC was launched in -1985
43) Ramon Magsaysay award is named after the former president of - Philippines.
44) The ICC cricketer of the year 2011- Janathan trot.
45) Albert Einstein was born in –Germany.
46) Suva is the capital of – Fiji
47) Fourth estate means – the press
48) Combodia was earlier known as – Kampuchea
49) ‘Boston Tea Party’ is associated with the –American Independence.
50) World’s longest tunnel is in – Japan.
51) The currency of Indonesia – Rupiah.
52) Writer of ‘Glimpses of World’ – Jawaharlal Nehru.
53) The capital city of United Arab Emirates is – Abu Dhabi.
54) The permanent secretariat of the SAARC is in – Katmundu.
55) NATO is – A military organization.
56) The largest continent of the world – Asia
57) The host country of next football world cup is 2014 – Brazil
58) The first Arab woman to conquer the Everest – Suzane Al Habib
59) The head quarter of the Arab League is in – Cairo, Egypt
60) The father of ‘ Green Revolution’ – Norman Borlogue.
61) Hong kong became the part of China in -1997
62) The world Human Rights Day – December 10.
63) The father of science fiction – Jules Verne
64) Greenland belongs to – Denmark
65) The current Prime Minister of Australia is – Julia Gillard.
66) The largest desert in the world is – Shahara.
67) The ‘Gurkhas’ are the original inhabitants of – Nepal
68) The place known as the roof of the world is – Tibbet
69) The author of the book ‘The Time Machine ‘ is – H.G. Wells.
70) The second largest country in the world in area – Canada
71) Rickshaw was first introduced in – Japan
72) NATO stands for – North Atlantic Treaty Organization
73) The world Trade Organization (WTO) established in -1995
74) The headquarter of the World Bank is in – Washington DC
75) The smallest country in Asia in population – Maldives.
76) The SAARC Secretariate is situated in – Kathmandu, Nepal
77) The meaning of SAFTA is – South Asian Free Trade Area
78) The meaning of SAPTA is – SAARC Preferential Trading Arrangement
79) The first female head of the state in the Muslim world – Megawati Sukarnoputri.
80) The world’s largest diamond producing country is – Botswana.
81) Submarine cable is the term used in – Information Technology.
82) Andaman Island belongs to – India
83) The number of the member states of the UN Security Council having veto power is -5
84) Louvre Museum is in – France.
85) Congress is the name of the parliament of the country –USA.
86) Amnesty International was Established in – London, in 1961
87) Kofi Annan was the – General Secretary of the United Nations 7th
88) 17the country to adopt the Euro as its currency –Estonia.
89) The headquarter of IMF is in – Washington DC.
90) Transparency International is based in – Barlin
91) The winner of the 2012 Asia Cup cricket is – Pakistan.
92) Amazon river is situated in – South America.
93) OPEC is associated with the international trading of – Oil
94) ‘Democracy is a government of the people, by the people, for the people’The statement is attributed to – Abraham Lincoln.
95) UN convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination Against Women was signed in year -1979
96) ‘Puscus Award’ is related to the game of – Gootball.
97) The capital of India is – New Delhni
98) The headquarter of UN Women is located at – New York
99) The Sahara desert is located in the continent of – Africa.
100) The nation gave woman the right to vote first – Newzealand.
Important General Knowledge for Bank Recruitment Exams (Part 4)
1. Who was the announcer of the budget of Bangladesh for fiscal year 2012-2013? Answer: Finance Minister.
2. Stock market or our country is directly regulated by. Answer: Securities and Exchange Commission
3. What is the name of the organization which is working around the world against corruption? Answer: Transparency International.
4. Which is the largest district in Bangladesh? Answer: Rangamati
5. Who is the writer of our national anthem? Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
6. The first mountaineer from Bangladesh who climbed Everest is? Answer: Musa Ibrahim.
7. Wow many bones are there in human body? Answer: 206
8. Which creature is primarily responsible for carrying and transmitting nipa virus in human body? Answer: Bat
9. What is the full form of ATM? Answer: Automatic Teller Machine
10. Who is the chief of Army staff of Bangladesh? Answer: General Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan
11. Which BDT note carries the signature of the Finance Secretary? Answer: 2 Taka note
12. Which country has adopted ‘Bengali’ as their second language? Answer: Sierra Leone
13. What is the full form of LC? Answer: Letter of Credit.
14. Who became the fastest runner (male) in 30th Olympic games, 2012? Answer: Usain Bolt
15. What is the full form of VAT? Answer: Value Added Tax
16. In which year Trust Bank was established? Answer: 1999
17. What is the national tree of Bangladesh? Answer: Mango
18. Who was the founder of Mughal emperor? Answer: Babar
19. What is the full form of IMF? Answer? Answer: International Monetary Fund.
20. Which Country will host the last Football World Cup? Answer: Brazil.
21. Banks got license in Bangladesh in recent time? Answer: Midland Bank and NRB Bank.
22. What was Bangladesh’s sovereign rating assigned by S&P in the year 2013? Answer: BB+
23. What is the projected GDP growth rate of the world by IMF for 2014? Answer: 3.6%
24. Grammen Bank is regulated directly by? Answer: Bangladesh Bank.
25. Industrial Revolution had originated in? Answer: UK
26. SME banking products of Jamuna Bank Limited? Answer: Jamuna Chalantika
27. Jamuna Bank is which generation bank? Answer: 2nd
28. Which country’s diplomat was arrested by USA recently? Answer: India
29. What is the name of the typhoon that devastated Philippines in November 2013? Answer: Haiyan
30. What is Android? Answer: Mobile Operating System
31. The first parliamentary election in Bangladesh was held in? Answer: 1973
32. Hardest element in earth ? Answer: Diamond
33. The headquarter of Center on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and Pacific (CIRDAP) is in? Answer: Dhaka
34. The currency of Indonesia is? Answer: Rupiah
35. The Book ‘Glimpses of World History’ was written by? Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
36. Meterology is the science of? Answer: Weather
37. A Plant with green leaves placed in red light well appear? Answer: Black
38. Mother Teresa was born in? Answer: Albania
39. The Largest island in the world is? Answer: Greenland
40. Mutual Trust Bank’s Vision is based on a philosophy known as? Answer: MTB3V
41. What is the mission of Mutual Trust Bank? Answer: To be the most admired financial institution in Bangladesh.
42. Which events led to the Greece Economic Crisis 2010? Answer: Unrestricted spending and cheap loans.
43. In Green Banking, what does ERM Stand for? Answer: Environmental Risk Management
44. Non-Arab Muslim country first recognized Bangladesh? Answer: Malaysia
45. Headquarter of the Green Peace International Located in? Answer: Amsterdam
46. Name of the first Bangladeshi Search Engine is? Answer: Pipilika
47. Bangladesh has trade surplus with which county? Answer: USA
48. In a certain period difference between visible and invisible import and export of a country is called? Answer: Balance of trade
49. Who is the President of National Assembly of Bangladesh? Answer: Speaker
50. Which one is not a commercial Bank? Answer: Bangladesh Shilpa Bank
Important General Knowledge for Bank, BCS Exams (Part 5)
1.Devaluation of money results in an increase in? Answer: Money Supply
2. Which European country first recognized Bangladesh as an independent nation? Answer: Poland
3. As per CSR policy, Mercantile Bank ltd. Spends money on which sectors? Answer: Education and Health
4. What is the name of the 3G internet modem of Teletalk? Answer: Flash
5. Who designed the National Emblem of Bangladesh? Answer: Quamrul Hassan
6. What is the full form of TICFA? Answer: Trade and Investment Co-operation Forum Agreement.
7. Amnesty International is? Answer: A human rights group.
8. Who invented the genome of jute? Answer: Maksudul Alam
9. How many international airports does Bangladesh have? Answer: 3
10. Olympic 2016 will be hosted by which country? Answer: Brazil
11. The term ‘ light year’ is related to what? Answer: Distance
12 .The name of the first Bangladesh female conquering the Everest is ? Answer: Nishat Mazumder
13. IC chips used in computer are made of? Answer: Silicon
14. ‘Philology’ is the ? Answer: Study of language
15. The parliament of Russia is known as ? Answer: Duma and council of the federation
16. Which one is a risk management protocol of Banks? Answer: Basel II
17. Which one is the latest gas field identified by BAPEX? Answer: Srikail
18. Who is the highest wicket taker in International Test Cricket? Answer: Muttiah Muralitharan
19. CIB stand for? Answer; Credit Information Bureau
20. The Wall Streen Journal is a US based international Daily with a special emphasis on? Answer: Business
21. Generalized system of preference (GSP) was first implemented by? Answer: European Union
22. Pencil lead is primarily made of? Answer: Graphite
23. Which is used to classify a bank overall condition? Answer: CAMEL rating
24. Tachometer is the speed indicator of ? Answer: Airplanes
25. Which film owns the Oscars in best picture category in 2013? Argo
26. Washing Soda is the common name for? Answer: Sodium Carbonate
27. The inert gas which is substituted for nitrogen in the air used by deep sea divers for breathing, is? Answer: Helium
28. Wimbledon Open is associated with which of the Sports? Answer: Tennis
29. Bangladesh has exported ship for first time to which country? Answer: Denmark
30. Which is a specialized machinery build to control fire in multi storied buildings? Answer: Skylift
31. Percentage of Oxygen in H2O is ? Answer: 88.8%
32. Major macroeconomic objective of the government is? Answer: A fall in the prices of crude oil.
33. In 1971 the Concert for Bangladesh was held in? Answer: New York
34. Bangladesh receives Maximum amount of loan from which country? Answer: Japan
35. In October 2013 which of the following countries had announced that it would become the first member of the Euro Zone, to exit an international bail-out program? Answer: Ireland.
36. The different between lending and borrowing rate at banks is called? Answer: Spread
37. Which one of the following is not included in the formal sectors of financial system of Bangladesh? Answer: NGO
38. In which layer of the atmosphere do most weather phenomena occur? Answer: Troposphere
39. Galvanized Iron sheets have a coating of? Answer: Zinc
40. A plant leaf appears green because it? Answer: Reflects green light
41. GNP stands for? Answer: Gross National Product
42. Which district of Bangladesh is the smallest in size? Answer: Narayanganj
43. How frequently does the Bangladesh Bank announce the Monetary Policy of Bangladesh? Answer: Half Year
44. After the USA, which country has the largest economy in the world? Answer: China 45. How many countries are members of the SAARC? Answer: 8
46. Which is the Largest Lake in the world? Answer: Caspian Sea
47. SDR is the currency unit of? Answer: IMF
48. The book titled ‘The Ultimate Fate of the Universe’ is written by the scientist? Answer: Jamal Nazrul Islam
49. The currency of Brazil is ? Answer: Real
50. The Lady freedom fighter in the liberation war who was awarded ‘ Bir Protik’ is? Answer: Setara Begum.
General Knowledge for Bank, BCS and PSC Exams (Part 6) General Knowledge for Bank, BCS and PSC Exams are Given Below:
1.Which sector contributes most to the GDP in Bangladesh at present? Answer: Garments Sector
2.The largest district of Bangladesh in respect of area? Answer: Rangamati
3.Balanced food consists of how many ingredients? Answer: 6
4.Which one is the biggest island of Bangladesh? Answer: Bhola
5.Refrigerators keep food unspoiled because? Answer: At its low temperature, bacteria and moulds are inactive
6.Poets died in road accident? Answer: Jibananda Das
7.Which of the country is a member of OIC although majority of the people are not Muslim? Answer: Uganda
8.What is the number of Ramadan month in the Islamic Calendar? Answer: 9th
9.Dhaka Carzon Hall was build in the year? Answer: 1904-05
10.Naiko Gax company belongs to which of the country? Answer: Canada
11.The sundarban covers? Answer: Khulna, Satkhira, Bagerhat
12.Largest tribe in Bangladesh? Chakma
13.February 21st was declared ‘International Mother Language Day’ by? Answer: UNESCO
14.What is the length of the Jamuna Bridge? Answer: 4.8km
15.Which city is called the ‘The city of flowering trees’? Answer: Harare
16.Who is the designer of the National Flag of Bangladesh? Answer: Kamrul Hasan
17.For which historical event the year of 1789is renowned? Answer: French revolution
18.The documentary film ‘Stop Genocide’ related to independence war of Bangladesh was directed by? Answer: Zahir Raihan
19.KYC stands for ? Kinetic Yield Center
20.The source of solar energy is ? Answer: Nuclear fusion
21.Who was the last Mughal Emperor? Answer: Bahadur Shah II
22.Who compiled and edited the documents of liberation war of Bangladesh? Answer: Hasan Hafizur Rahman
23.One nautical mile= ? Answer: 2.254km
24.Who wrote introduction of the book song offering of Rabindranath Tagore? Answer: W.B. Yeats
25.Which Arabic country first recognized Bangladesh as an independent country? Answer: Iraq
26.Tides are caused by the? Answer: Gravitational attraction of the sun and the moon on earth surface
27.Democracy is a government of the people, by the people, for the people. This statement is attributed to? Answer: Abraham Lincoln
28.Guantanamo Bay detection camp locate in? Answer: Cuba
29.Which country is bordered by both the Atlantic and Indian Ocean? Answer: South Africa
30.Where do most of the Manipuri ethnic group people live in Bangladesh? Answer: Sylhet
31.What is the term used to describe the recent economic conundrum faced by the US Government? Answer: Fiscal Cliff
32.Where is the headquarters of the World Bank located? Answer: Washington DC
33.An increase in the growth rate of the money supply is most likely to be followed by? Answer: Inflation
34.Who is the first cricketer to score a double century in an innings in one day cricket? Sachin Tendulkar
35.In which district Bangladesh, is the Mosque of Binot Bibi Locate? Answer: Dhaka
36.According to the Islamic Economics, which should be the return for an investor? Answer: Profit or Loss
37.Which of the following credit rating systems has recently been adopted for insurance companies in Bangladesh? Answer: CAMEL
38.In Bangladesh, which organization is responsible for conducting the research on Islamic Economics? Answer: Islamic Economics Research Bureau
39.Combination of Stagnation and Inflation is called? Answer: Stagflation
40.A ‘Bull Market’ means that share price are? Answer: Rising
41.Which organization is the regulator of the capital market in Bangladesh? Answer: SEC
42.Where is the headquarter of the Islamic Development Bank Locate? Answer: Jeddah
43.Which of the following is the principal guideline to be followed in Islamic Banking? Answer: Shariah law
44.Against which country did Bangladesh cricket team played their first test cricket match? Answer: India
45.How many countries have got the status of the member state of United Nations? Answer: 193
46.Who was the first Bangladeshi woman to climb the Mount Everest? Answer: Nishat Mozumdar
47.Currency of China? Answer: Yuan
48.Where was the Flag of Bangladesh raised first? Answer: University of Dhaka
49.Scheduled Banks of Bangladesh are regulated under? Answer: Bank Company Act, 1991
50.Which sector got the highest allocation for expenditure in Bangladesh national budget 2013-14? Answer: Public Administration